Here are the first pictures of our iPad release. All our students look very happy
The picture effect uses VisualLightBox. Works beautifully with WordPress and was very easy to setup… Definitely a good find.
I have tested the project website today with an Android phone (borrowed from a student ). All worked very nicely, including the slide effect on the contact page.
I have updated the contact page with Phil’s bio & quote.
I have now developed and uploaded the new contact page. This page has ‘slide’ effect with a slide per team member. The line image also get updated according to the slide the user is watching. I am rather pleased with it. I was ready a few weeks ago, but I still need some bio info from the team.
Did 1st backup of the Website on my personal computer this morning! Was long overdue! Feel safer now
I have added a menu at the top of the blog for the main blog categories: Project Blog, Project General, App Development (with submenu to MiCourse, MiModule, MiGame and MiGrade), 3rd Party apps and Student Blog. All posts need to be added to the Project Blog category so that every post appears in the Project Blog tab.
I have now added Google Analytics to the iWestminster website (yesterday) and blog (today).
I’m now back online and have now added a new screen shot to MiGame web page. This shows what students see once they have completed the puzzle successfully. I have also added a picture to an old blog post showing what students see when they add a due date on MiGrade.
A timeline has been added to the blog page. (using simile timeline plugin). Changed the look and feel to be inline with the blog and website theme.
I have developed and published one page per app to the Website. These can be accessed from the pull-down menu next to the portfolio link or from the portfolio page.